About the author: Len Saputo, M.D. is a graduate of Duke University Medical School and board certified in Internal Medicine. He was in private practice in affiliation with John Muir Medical Center in the San Francisco Bay Area for more than 30 years. His approach to healing has evolved from mainstream medicine into “Health Medicine”—an integrative, holistic, person-centered, and preventive style of practice.
- Can You Put Broccoli Seeds in a Smoothie?
- Never Sleep on Your Stomach
- How to Relieve Pain in the Base of the Skull
- How to Stop Sleeping on Your Stomach
- My Opinion on 6 Types of Sleeping Pillows
- How Misalignments in the Neck Can Cause Pain Throughout the Entire Spine
- Can Chiropractors Adjust Too Much?
- Dr. Weil’s Recommended Supplements for Coronavirus Situation
- My Favorite Purchases in 2019 Under $100
- Using Game of Thrones to Explain Chiropractic Care
- How to Deadlift Properly
- Multiple Sclerosis, Neck Trauma, and the Glymphatic System
- Don’t Blame it on the Onion Rings
- Chiropractic Care: Less is More
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Recommended product links may direct you to Amazon, where a small commission is earned from the purchase.