I finally had time to watch Michael Moore’s newest documentary, SiCKO. I think he did a good job demonstrating the lackluster performance of American health insurance companies. So if you can put aside your personal feelings towards the director, it’s definitely worth seeing.
- Dr. Weil’s Recommended Supplements for Coronavirus Situation
- My Favorite Purchases in 2019 Under $100
- Using Game of Thrones to Explain Chiropractic Care
- How to Deadlift Properly
- Multiple Sclerosis, Neck Trauma, and the Glymphatic System
- Don’t Blame it on the Onion Rings
- Chiropractic Care: Less is More
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Recommended product links may direct you to Amazon, where a small commission is earned from the purchase.