Ground-breaking research has, for the first time, identified the actual changes that occur in the body, the nervous system and the brain during chiropractic spinal adjustments.The study was conducted by award-winning researcher, Dr. Heidi Haavik-Taylor, from New Zealand. It demonstrates that chiropractic care sends signals to the brain that change the way the brain controls the body.
- The Delicious Recipe I Learned From the Creator of Dilbert
- What’s the Best Chair for Podcasting?
- Can Neck Stimulation Make You Smarter?
- What Does Neck Pain Look Like?
- What Makes Teaching So Stressful?
- The Price Your Body Pays When Traveling
- Chiropractors and Dentists Working Together to Help TMJ Pain