Ground-breaking research has, for the first time, identified the actual changes that occur in the body, the nervous system and the brain during chiropractic spinal adjustments.The study was conducted by award-winning researcher, Dr. Heidi Haavik-Taylor, from New Zealand. It demonstrates that chiropractic care sends signals to the brain that change the way the brain controls the body.
- 8 Reasons NOT to Visit a Chiropractor
- Should Teenagers Visit Chiropractors?
- Can You Put Broccoli Seeds in a Smoothie?
- How Misalignments in the Neck Can Cause Pain Throughout the Entire Spine
- My Opinion on 6 Types of Sleeping Pillows
- Can Chiropractors Adjust Too Much?
- Is Chiropractic Safe for People with Surgical Fusion?