Ground-breaking research has, for the first time, identified the actual changes that occur in the body, the nervous system and the brain during chiropractic spinal adjustments.The study was conducted by award-winning researcher, Dr. Heidi Haavik-Taylor, from New Zealand. It demonstrates that chiropractic care sends signals to the brain that change the way the brain controls the body.
- Dr. Weil’s Recommended Supplements for Coronavirus Situation
- My Favorite Purchases in 2019 Under $100
- Using Game of Thrones to Explain Chiropractic Care
- How to Deadlift Properly
- Multiple Sclerosis, Neck Trauma, and the Glymphatic System
- Don’t Blame it on the Onion Rings
- Chiropractic Care: Less is More
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Recommended product links may direct you to Amazon, where a small commission is earned from the purchase.