Here’s the High Blood Pressure Study that demonstrated how the Upper Cervical procedure helps lower blood pressure. It was performed by medical researchers at the University of Chicago, and published in the Journal of Human Hypertension.
- Can Neck Stimulation Make You Smarter?
- What Does Neck Pain Look Like?
- What Makes Teaching So Stressful?
- The Price Your Body Pays When Traveling
- Chiropractors and Dentists Working Together to Help TMJ Pain
- Research: Relationship of the Hypoglossal Nerve to C1
- Can You Put Broccoli Seeds in a Smoothie?