Here’s the High Blood Pressure Study that demonstrated how the Upper Cervical procedure helps lower blood pressure. It was performed by medical researchers at the University of Chicago, and published in the Journal of Human Hypertension.
- What Does a Reversed Cervical Curve Look Like?
- Can You Put Broccoli Seeds in a Smoothie?
- How Misalignments in the Neck Can Cause Pain Throughout the Entire Spine
- The Tanning Bed Model of Chiropractic
- Can Chiropractors Adjust Too Much?
- 8 Reasons NOT to Visit a Chiropractor
- What's the Best Type of Mattress?
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Recommended product links may direct you to Amazon, where a small commission is earned from the purchase.