12 Things I’ve Learned as a Chiropractor
Dr. Adam Tanase
- The fewer adjustments a person needs, the faster they’ll respond.
- Knowing when to adjust isn’t nearly as important as when not to adjust.
- The more relaxed a person is during & after their adjustment, the longer it holds.
- Knowing how to adjust is worthless if you can’t prove that you actually did it.
- “Holding time” is everything.
- Spinal exercises done properly at home will reduce the number of adjustments needed.
- Thirty years of your life will be spent in bed. Buy a good one.
- The healthiest people I know don’t pop pills. The sickest people I know take several.
- Emotional stress, fear, and anxiety can make even the “healthiest” people sick.
- The wisdom of the body is infinitely smarter than you or I will ever be.
- Happy/positive people get better results than unhappy/negative people.
- Never underestimate the healing abilities of the human body.