Here are a some things to consider if you’re thinking about visiting a chiropractor for the very first time…
- Chiropractors aren’t intended to “replace” your medical doctor. But don’t be surprised if you begin needing fewer trips to your primary care physician.
- Chiropractic isn’t a substitute for medication. Interestingly enough, however, many chiropractic patients become much less dependent on their need for old prescriptions.
- Chiropractic isn’t a “cure” for any specific ailment… but with proper spinal alignment, healthy joint motion, and a balanced nervous system, a wide variety of conditions clear up on their own.
- Chiropractic adjustments address the cause of your condition… Medications treat the effects.
- There are dozens of different chiropractic approaches or “techniques” at your disposal. If you don’t get the results you’re looking for from one doctor, seek out another until you find the right one. There’s an old saying, “It’s not the ‘TIC, it’s the ‘TOR.”
Chiropractic changes people… Not just physically, but also in the way we think as health care consumers. I invite you to meet with a reputable chiropractor in your area and begin experiencing the power of the chiropractic care.